Friday, April 02, 2010

ABPS Dinner 2010 & Shanghai Dolly.

Actually this batch of pictures is superb outdated.

I just want to share my happening life in this business of mine!
I love my life now than before. I learnt how to enjoy my life to the fullest!

During the ABPS Dinner 2010 @ Novotel Hotel.

















This is my organization. ACHO~

After the dinner and *ta-ing* down 2 bottles of red wine, we continue to party till 3am at Shanghai Dolly.




































Don't know what they are doing behind. I think high & tipsy liao.







They are definitely 1 bunch of fun-loving colleagues!
But the next day we woke up at 7am and work all the way. I went for my last appt and only get to got back home at 11pm. POWER!!

But anyway, tomorrow I'm going to Zirca to party the whole night! Join me if you want. Call me yea.

No comments: