Saturday, November 28, 2009

I've grown up!

I suddenly realised that I've grown up alot.
And when I say ALOT, it really meant ALOT.

Since when you heard, Linda (WeiLing) speaking & talking and giving advice asking people around them to save up and do some proper financial planning.
In case, should anything really happens. (But well, some people just don't bother. LOL!)

And mind you, after joining I have seen much more things than before.
Seriously!

Can you imagine, I bought myself a $200,000 death coverage, critical illnesses coverage & total permanent disability coverage. LOL!
And recently, I just bought myself a ILP with Female Illnesses coverage.

Now, I'm deciding to get myself a Investment product.
I wanna save at least $10,000 in my bank next year. Hard cash. =)

Look for me for proper financial planning ya. =D

No comments: